MountsTable provides useful information about mount skills and their sources.
The main file is MountsTable.lua which contains a single data table rigMountData
, with these columns:
- Index: a unique identifier for the mount
- Item DataID: the item from which a player learns the mount skill
- Short Skill DataID: the mount skill bestowed to hobbits and dwarves
- Tall Skill DataID: the mount skill bestowed to the vertically unchallenged
- Category: matches the categories in the game Mount Skills window
- Source: matches the text in the game Mount Collection window
are indices into the string tables rigMountCategories
in the localization file. Index
is an index into rigMountNames
, which contains the item name, short skill name, and tall skill name.
Be aware when searching for mounts that names for items and their bestowed skills may differ. For example, here are the strings from rigMountNames for mount 73:
"Snowy Steed", "Yule Festival Snowy Pony", "Yule Festival Snowy Horse"
Only English.lua is supplied at present, but I can soon supply French and German if requested.
22.1 - Fix for wretched Unicode issue
22.0 - Initial upload for Update 22