To install, copy the 'GaluhadPlugins' folder to your plugins directory.
eg. C:\Users\..\Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online\Plugins\GaluhadPlugins
This plugin is designed to help players with the daily crafting tasks. It takes advantage of the new craft API to help you organise your crafting, find ingredients, and work out how many quantities to make to max out any remaining xp. The plugin takes a snapshot of your inventory when loaded (backpack and also shared storage/vault when accessed) which can be viewed across different characters to help locate ingredients. It also recognises all ingredients that are crafted (by the character you are on) and supplies the base ingredients needed to make these. For those ingredients that need to be crafted by alts, there's also a shopping list for you to easily record which items you are after (right-click an ingredient to add).
Whilst in-game you can use the following commands:
- /craftcomp - opens the main window
Due to limitations in the API, the plugin will only display known recipes to the character you are logged in from. It can't access unknown recipes. The API also does not give information for multi-output recipes, or the cooldown remaining on recipes that are not ready to be used.
The API also doesn't function correctly when you learn a new recipe - to get this to show in Crafting Companion you will need to unload and reload the plugin.
There are a number of features I will be adding in the future as the API is quite vast so there's a lot to explore. Please let me know in the meanwhile any feedback you have, or any requests. Thank you.
If you enjoy this plugin, please help support its development by making a donation
1.2.0 - 26/10/2012
- Recipe list now shows xp remaining for each tier.. then each recipe within shows how much to craft to max out.
- Recipe view also shows this, but with an additional quantity/xp if crafted ingredients are also used - this total assumes you will get xp for crafting those as well.
- Added event listeners for when xp changes - other totals adjusted accordingly.
- Shopping list is now in - you can add ingredients you need to source across alts and review on each character. Quantites can be edited or deleted from the shopping list window. To add an ingredient to the shopping list, right-click the ingredient in the recipe view.
- Added F12/ESC button listeners to hide the windows when needed.
- Added a quantity button to the ingredients list header which you can adjust depending on how many items you want to craft - the ingredients needed will adjust to reflect the amount entered.
- The base list ingredients header can now slide up and down so you can see easier whichever list you prefer more.
- Inventory window will now save its position and no longer force itself to the centre.
1.1.0 - 21/09/2012
- Added tooltip feature when you mouse over an ingredient - the tooltip will tell you on what characters you have items available.
- Optional ingredients now also recognise how many you have available and will grey out if there is not enough quantity.
- Inventory list is now sorted alphabetically.
1.0.0 - 19/09/2012
- Initial Release