Welcome to TonicBars
The concept is a Bar (quickbar) manager. It will allow you to create Bars and manage different attributes for them. To compliment traditional bars, is a new concept called Extensions. The idea though is that you select a quickslot on your main bar you want to extend. You then indicate which direction you want this bar to extend into. There is a list of predefined configurations such as: Hunter Travel, Warden Travel, LM Combat Pets, LM Cosmetic Pets, and many more.
TonicBars works with DragBars:
- Organize skills, items, mounts, pets, and more onto Quick-Bars for easy access.
- Automatically Manage your Classes skills to unclutter the screen
- Defeat Response
- And More!
- Trigger those bars to display under certain circumstances.
- Poisoned, Wounded, Feared, Diseased
- Based on Class Specific Buffs!!!
- Alt, Control, Shift Pressed
- Health/Power Drops below some Percentage
- Customize the Bars in terms of:
- How many Rows / Columns of quickslots to show (aka, the size of the bar)
- Spacing between the quickslots
- Size of quickslots (will improve this soon)
- Bar Background Color, Bar Opacity, Shortcut Opacity, Remove Opacity when moused over
- Add Extensions to a bar (hide skills, but get to them Quick)
- Display Extension when moused over
- Display Extension when moused over & Roll up the selection to main bar
- Randomly pick a shortcut on mouse over
- Cycle through shortcuts on the extension on mouse over
- Copy bars, Reset Bars, Copy the entire bar setup from another character on the same server.
Make sure to Download and install DragBar, it's not required, but highly Recommended!!! This will make TonicBars work similar to Standard Turbine Bars (you can move windows around using the ctrl-\ command).
For more information on where to install plugins and how to use them:
Turbine How-To-Use-LUA-Plugins Thread
Suggestions, Comments, Problems?
If you are having issues, please read the above section and if you are still having an issue:
Submit a TICKET
!!! This is a VERY good way to get things fixed or ask for features! Makes things easier for me as a developer.
Feel free to contact me on this thread,
Send me an IM, or
Send me an email at: TonicBars@gmail.com
-Fixed stupid include problem
-Added basic Mount Triggers - You can now specify that you want this bar to trigger when Not Mounted. That means that some of your skills that you used to have ALWAYS Visible you need to change to be Triggered based on NOT MOUNTED. That will produce a similar effect.
-Not Combat Mounted
- Fixed issue editing Inventory Bars
- Fixed issues where Shortcuts were not being remembered.
- Fixed issues where bars movement was not preserved across loads.
- Fixed Visibility issues on General Menu.
-Fixed issue with Bars showing up every login in edit mode.
-Bars should now remain in the same spots regardless of resolution.
-Removed Dependency on Turbine Libraries
-Pushed back in my Drag and drop code from a year+ ago and it works great now. That means:
- Skills can be SWAPPED like the Turbine Bars... take a skill and drag and drop it over antoher one and they will swap instead of overwrite.
- Skills between bars can now be Swapped.
-Migrated settings from my own SettingMenu to Turbines PluginManager
- Removed the graphical launcher utility (the little goblet icon to launch settings)
- To get to TonicBar Settings use: /tb or /tonicbars or use the PluginManager
- Added "Edit Mode"
- You can now Edit your bars when the Settings menu is NOT active.
- When you go into settings now, the bars are not immediately highlighted. To see the highlighted bars, click "Edit Mode".
- If you leave settings are the bars are still highlighted, you will have to go back into settings and click "Edit Mode" to turn that off.
- This fixed many defects with Scrolling and displaying items
- Removed Black Square when scrolling through QuickBars
- Cleaned up code around menu panels etc.
-Should have fixed: \Plugins\Tonic\UI\MenuUtils.lua:192: attempt to compare string with number errors
-Should have fixed: \Plugins\Tonic\TonicBars\SettingsManager.lua:233: attempt to concatenate local 'barid' (a nil value)
-Fixed the extensions wrapping when horizonal and larger than 5 columns (hope I didn't re-introduce the original problem).
-When you click on a TAB at the top of a bar, it doesn't highlight the BAR in the settings anymore.
-Started using the new LUA Class structure.
-Fixes warden stances on easy bars
-Fixes issues with extension extending VERY far on the screen
-Fixes easy bar text for loremasters and hunters
-Tried to address the dropping of Inventory Items in Inventory Bars
-Tried to address Extension problems when autoloading
-Added support for the LOTRO Plugin Compendium
What to expect going forward
The List of Tasks / Bugs is Listed Here
: submit new ones if you are interested.