This plugin simulates a stopwatch which you use while playing the game.
It can be used to check how long did certain dailies took to complete to find out the fastest dailies to complete.
It can also be used when speedrunning content, for example in raids each section of a raid can be timed to see how well your group performed.
How to Use
This plugin comes with a simple user interface, which allows you to control the timer with ease.
Closing the timer will not interrupt the time, so you can close the timer whenever you want and the timer will run in the background.
To bring the timer back type the following command into the chat.
Alternatively you can create a shortcut which toggles the timer's visibility by typing the following command into the chat.
(English) : /shortcut 1 /timer
(German) : /kurztext 1 /timer
(French) : /raccourci 1 /timer
This action will generate a skill to the 1st slot of your skillbar, which allows you to toggle timer's visibility by using it.
You are able to control all the timer's functions with chat commands, and you can create usable skills from these by typing the following commands into the chat.
/shortcut 1 /timer start
/shortcut 2 /timer next
/shortcut 3 /timer stop
/shortcut 4 /timer continue
/kurztext 1 /timer start
/kurztext 2 /timer next
/kurztext 3 /timer stop
/kurztext 4 /timer continue
/raccourci 1 /timer start
/raccourci 2 /timer next
/raccourci 3 /timer stop
/raccourci 4 /timer continue
- /timer - Toggles the timer's visibility.
- /timer toggle - Toggles the timer's visibility.
- /timer show - Shows the timer.
- /timer hide - Hides the timer.
- /timer start - Starts the timer.
- /timer stop - Pauses the timer.
- /timer next - Activates next section/lap.
- /timer continue - Continues the timer.
- /timer help - Displays a list of all commands.
- Download Timer.zip file from LOTRO Interface
- OR alternatively download the newest version (including beta & test versions) from Github
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Drop the unzipped content to your plugins folder at /Documents/The Lord of the Rings Online/Plugins/
- Login to the game and use Plugin Manager to load the Timer plugin
- Delete your old Timer plugin folder
- Download the updated plugin from LOTRO Interface or from Github
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Drop the updated plugin to your plugins folder at /Documents/The Lord of the Rings Online/Plugins/
- Delete Timer folder from LOTRO plugins folder
- Delete Timer_Settings file from /Documents/The Lord of the Rings Online/PluginData/<username>/<server>/AllCharacters/
Versions 1.0.3 - 15th May 2019
- Code Cleanup and optimization.
- Timer window no longer force itself on top of other UI elements.
- Made settings public to all of your characters, instead of every character having their own settings.
- Updated plugin description to give better understanding how the plugin works.
Versions 1.0.2 - 12th May 2019
- Increased font size to make them more visible.
- Text formatting improvements.
- Fixed typos.
Versions 1.0.0 - 11th May 2019
- There are no knows issues, please leave a comment if you experience any issues while using this plugin.