This plugin is meant to make the finding and sharing of Roving Threat locations easier. Locations are different each day and per server, they change at the usual 3AM servertime reset time.
- A map for each region with markers at each possible location for the Roving Threats, toggle red if there is a RT there.
- Coordinates are shown when hovering over a location.
- Locations are saved between alting on one server.
- Possibility to send the locations you have marked to chat channels.
- Option to 'Receive data': if someone else send their marked locations, they will automatically be added to your map.
- Toggle button to put anywhere on the screen to quickly hide/show the map.
- Locking of a map to avoid receiving wrong locations or accidentally changing them
- Clearing/activating all of one map's locations
- Clicking the green dot will show your approximate location on the map.
- Ctrl+clicking a location will send it to the group as the next target.
- Alt+clicking a location will use a Waypoint
Unzip the folder in your Plugins folder. This plugin does not depend on other plugins.
Either use "/plugins load RTPlugin" to load the plugin, or load it via the Plugin Manager ("/plugins manager").
You will get a small toggle button to put anywhere on your screen, to show and hide the main window. Furthermore, you can use "/rtplugin" to show and hide the main window.
In the main window, pick the area in which you are looking for the Roving Threats, and find the locations on the map. Hovering over the button will give you exact coordinates, clicking them will switch them from red to white and back, red for when there is a Roving Threat. Note that Roving Threats can walk around close to the coordinates.
To send the locations of a given map to other players, select the appropriate channel, and in case of a Tell, type in a target, and click the Send button. If anyone receiving the message has the 'Receive data' checkbox activated, the coordinates will be added to their map (Note, this will not clear already marked locations, so you can search a map together).
You can lock a map to avoid accidentally changing it by clicking the lock next to the close button, or by using the menu when right-clicking a map.
When a new day starts, press the Daily Reset button to clear the locations (since the locations change every day) of all maps (this requires maps being unlocked). To clear or activate all locations on one map, there is a menu when right-clicking one map.
For group leaders: you can ctrl+click the next location to send a message to the fellowship, raid, kinship, ... saying "Next RT is at <coords>.". Alt+click will use the Waypoint
command to show the direction of the next coordinates. Clicking a green dot will put a marker on the map where you are (this will only refresh if you again click a green dot).
Although I have not encountered a Roving Threat that was not on the locations of these maps, it is possible that some locations are not yet marked. Should you encounter such location, I'll be happy to add the location.
Small bug fix that would prevent some people to load the plugin.
- Localization: French and German clients should now see the map in their language (thanks to DToX).
- Added the Epilogue location in Angmar and a new location in Ringlo Vale
- Changed the Reset button to a Daily reset which clears all maps. Clearing one map can now happen via a menu right-clicking a map.
- Added the option to lock a map
- Bug fix: toggle button should no longer disappear on pressing the escape button
- Localization: completed French and German localization
Added Eastern Gondor map. (images are still of the old version)
- Added North Downs, Evendim and Southern Mirkwood maps: most likely not all locations have been found yet, if you find more, please let me know
- Changed a few locations in older regions a bit, and added a new one
- New feature: control-clicking a location will send a message to the raid, with the intention for leaders to use them to give everyone the next location
- New feature: alt-clicking will work with Waypoint
- RTPlugin will now save the marked locations more often
- Added previously unknown locations
- Changed the Ctrl+click functionality to use the send information given by you
- Added a small green dot in the top right you can click to see your location on the map (this will not auto-refresh, click the button again, or the freshly appeared dot on the map)
- Added quest rings where the quest givers are in each region
- Changed the ctrl/alt+clicking feature to not make loads and loads of quickslots
Fixed bug that caused one point in Eastern Gondor to not appear
- Fixed the location marker for French and German clients
- Fixed the shortcut for fellowship chat in the French client
- Added the new location to the Evendim map
- Some bug fixes for the French client
- French translations of the last features (the "RT Quests" and "Next RT is at <coords>." messages)