Basically this is another warden trainer to help you to remember all those gambits. This is something that Zantuxx created for himself to help him to remember available gambits and effects. What heals, what increases threat etc.
Gambit lists are filtered on based effects to make it easier to find the needed info.
Big thanks goes to:
for starting Gambit Helper. Sadly enough he had to quit playing LotRo
Luckily he allowed anyone to continue development of Gambit Helper.
for creating WardenIndicator. Plugin that inspired me to create this plugin.
for creating dragbar, its simply perfect.
- Visibility: by default only visible in combat, but out-of-combat visibility is possible.
- Transparent: this plugin is 100% transparent to mouse, so it won't interfere with normal actions in game.
- Gambits: only gambits that you can use are shown by default, but its possible to view all gambits too.
- Movable: both lists can be moved to different locations and locations are stored.
- Image based: creating/using custom skins is possible.
- Highlight: Highlight selected gambits (for example required for deeds)
- Gambits are both color & number coded.
- This plugin requires DeusDictums Dragbar and the Turbine Utilities to be installed so install it if you don't already have it.
- 2. Extract the zip file to your plugin folder.
- 3. Use command /gh2 options to configure.
Start the plugin with command /plugins load GambitHelper2
or use one of the plugin managers.
Gambit Helper shell commands:
Shows all gambits.
Rebuilds available gambits. (use this after gaining a level)
Resets default positions.
Toggle out of combat visibility.
Display Options window.
Sets big icons for OSD.
Sets small icons for OSD.
Changes to 0.8.0 - Riders of Rohan is here!
- Added Resounding Challenge gambit (lvl 80)
- Added Call to Battle gambit (lvl 83)
The LotRo language finally has an addition for the stance the warden is in (about time too). Right now I have all gambits set to Determination
stance and in time I will add the other stances as well.
Changes to 0.7.1
- Added sizing toggle for gambit icons in OSD
- - /gh2 small - uses small icons for OSD
- - /gh2 big - uses big icons for OSD
- - Added OSD size toggle option in /gh2 options
- Desolation is no morale drain gambit
- The Dark Before Dawn displayed wrong gambit info when selected
- Redone all resource textures to save HDD (slack)space
Changes to 0.7.0
- Surety of Death selected icon missing
- Added support file for Plugin Compendium - waiting for it's author to update Plugin Compendium config so that GH2 is fully supported
Changes in version 0.6.3
- Textual changes ('Gambit Helper' -> 'Gambit Helper 2')
- Added /gh2 as text-line command next to /gh
- Added Plugin Manager icon
- Added auto-version detection (GetVersion) because I always forget to update version in code
- Impressive Flourish gambit is at level 8 (not 9)
- Added 'selected icons' for Aggression, Deflection & Shield Tactics
- Corrected OSD typo in Deflection :s
I've made changes to the naming of a lot of the Resources. Please be adviced to delete the ..\GambitHelper2\Resources directory before installing the 0.6.3 version
Changes in version 0.6.2
- Corrected OSD description for Boar's Rush and The Darkness before Dawn gambits.
Changes in version 0.6.1
- Surety of Death added to Thread Increase list
Changes in version 0.6.0:
- Updated the gambit-list to that of LotRo Update 6 - Added 3 new gambits and changed levels of existing ones
- Made the GH UI larger so that all skills will fit in it after Update 6 revision
- Included all Gambits now under their gambit type as listed in the official LotRo wiki. This means some gambits are shown more than once since they have more purposes
- Changed name to Gambit Helper 2 to make a new start with Zanttux' great tool
- Versions will recorded as 0.Update.patch-version
Original Gambit Helper by Zantuxx can be found here
1. I'm an experienced programmer in several 3rd generation languages. I have never programmed OOP (which the LUA script is), but will give it a try to update the actual code as well. For now I'll be maintaining the gambit list but will update the code later on when I'll get the hang of the LUA script as well.
2. I'm not able to test all gambits yet since I've returned after a long 'away' period. My warden is 'only' 47 right now...