If you have a hard time finding your mouse cursor on the screen during combat, this plugin will help by drawing a big rotating circle around it, as shown in the video below. The circle can be whatever color or size you want (see configurable options below).
It is similar to the existing plugins Mouse Circle
and Mouse Cursor Highlighter Advanced
; but the motion helps your eyes find the mouse cursor more quickly.
This plugin is only active when you're in combat (unless you configure it otherwise), and it only shows the circle when you move the mouse.
Installation and Startup
- First, unzip the archive. You will get a folder called "Thurallor". Copy this folder into your Documents/The Lord of the Rings Online/Plugins folder. (If you have not previously installed any plugins, you will have to first create the Plugins folder.)
- Or if you prefer, you may use Plugin Compendium to do the installation.
To load the plugin, use the game's built-in Plugin Manager. This can be found in the "^" menu, at the bottom of the screen. Click the
icon, then choose "System" and then "Plugin Manager".
When the Plugin Manager opens, find Mouse Finder in the list on the left side, then click "Load" to load the plugin. If you would like the plugin to load automatically each time you login, choose your character's name in the "Automatically Load For" pulldown menu.
You can change the settings using the Plugin Manager. Select "Mouse Finder" in the list on the left side; then select the "Options" tab on the right side.
- Show only when in combat (yes or no)
- Rotation speed
- Time to persist when movement stops
- Cycle colors continuously (yes or no)
- Color (if color cycling is not enabled)
- (28-Aug-2015) Version 1.04: Updated common files for compatibility with my other plugins.
- (29-Jun-2015) Version 1.03: Added an option to cycle the colors continuously.
- (23-Jun-2015) Version 1.02: Added configurable options in the options in the plugin manager: You can set the size, color, rotation speed, and persist time.
- (9-May-2015) Version 1.01: Added Plugin Compendium support.
- (9-May-2015) Version 1.00: Initial release.