This plugin is a custom remake of the original Group Manager plugin.
This plugin allows you to save group setups for different events (raid group, friends, etc.) or simply just keep track of your previous group members with the ability to invite them quickly with a click of a button.
- Support up to 24 man raids.
- English, German and French client support.
- New UI compared to original Group Manager.
- Customization options.
- Color coded player names (in party, not in party, invited, declined, already in another party and offline).
- Commands for saving and loading custom group setups.
- Added beorning class icon, since original Group Manager was created before beorning was released.
- Saves party information incase player disconnects, crashes, relogs or switches characters.
- /team help - Displays a list of all available commands.
- /team toggle - Toggles Team Manager window's visibility.
- /team show- Shows Team Manager window.
- /team hide - Hides Team Manager window.
- /team save <name> - Saves current group.
- /team load <name> - Loads custom group.
- /team add <name> <class> - Adds player into your group setup
- /team remove <name> - Removes player from your group setup
- /team clear - Clears Team Manager window.
- Download TeamOrganizer.zip file from LOTRO Interface
- OR alternatively download the newest version (including beta & test versions) from Github
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Drop the unzipped content to your plugins folder at /Documents/The Lord of the Rings Online/Plugins/
- Login to the game and use Plugin Manager to load the Team Organizer plugin
- Updating your plugin should keep all of your old settings and saved groups.
- Delete your old Team Organizer plugin folder
- Download the updated plugin from LOTRO Interface or from Github
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Drop the updated plugin to your plugins folder at /Documents/The Lord of the Rings Online/Plugins/
- Delete Team Organizer folder from LOTRO plugins folder
- Delete all Team Organizer files from /Documents/The Lord of the Rings Online/PluginData/<username>/<server>/AllCharacters/
- Delete all Team Organizer files from /Documents/The Lord of the Rings Online/PluginData/<username>/<server>/<character>/
German and French translations has been done using Google Translate, if you wish to help improve these translations, you may do so by
filling this form
Versions 1.2.0 - 27th April 2019
- Added command for adding players into your group setups.
- Added command for removing players from your group setups.
Versions 1.1.1 - 19th March 2019
- Settings no longer require plugin reload to apply.
Versions 1.1.0 - 17th February 2019
- Replaced RGB name customization with Thurallor's color picker.
- Fixed an issue with save/load command giving errors if command was not typed perfectly.
- Added option to display raid disband button.
Versions 1.0.1 - 15th February 2019
- Save command now accept both letters and numbers as it's name parameter.
- Plugin now gives a warning message if invalid name is used with save/load commands instead of an error.
- Translation improvements by Agarot (Evernight).
Versions 1.0.0 - 14th February 2019
- Unfinished German and French translations.