Really good plugin, thanks for creating it.
Some issues I found:
1. When extracting the plugin, the folder Moralbar
and file Moralbar.plugin
both need to be moved to a folder: ROCKsPlugins
that needs to be created.
It would be nice if the folder structure was already extracted as such.
2. There's a couple of duplicate indexes on lines 39 and 40 in the main.lua
Not sure if it's affecting anything though.
3. When changing the Original Morale Switch
option doesn't really work as expected, it hides the original vitals alright but after leaving combat it comes back again.
I think the issue here is that the function hook InCombatChanged
isn't updated after cycling from the Inv
(2) option, the problem doesn't appear with the On
(3) option because it's always showing already, but after cycling back to Off
(0) the function stays the same as the Inv
I don't know much of lua but I changed the else
block of the vitalButton.Click
between the lines 633
player.InCombatChanged = function(sender, args)
if player:IsInCombat() == false then
k = 0;
and this band-aid fixed this issue for me for now.
A nice QoL feature I would like to see in the future, if possible, is the option to change the bars width and height from the options window using sliders.
Nice work. I will be using it from now on.