This plugin makes finding and sharing of Chicken Play locations easier.
- Three tab rows for the major Chicken play quests (Free Range, Great Wide Open, and There and Bawk Again).
- The first row has maps for Free Range with markers at each stone, creature, and nest location, these can be toggled.
- The second row has maps for The Great Wide Open with routes and markers.
- The third row has maps for There and Bawk Again with routes and markers.
- Coordinates are shown when hovering over a location.
- Shaded areas indicate stealthed enemies, hover over the area to see the name and type of the enemy. (Work in progress, there may be stealthed enemies in unshaded areas.)
- Button to show where you are on the map.
- Possibility to send the locations you have marked to chat channels.
- Ctrl+click a location to send the coordinates of the next target.
- Alt+click a location to use the Waypoint plugin with the coordinates.
Based on Mathwold's RTPlugin
Unzip the folder in your Plugins folder.
Type "/plugins load FowlMap" or use the Plugin Manager to load the plugin.
You can show and hide the map by clicking the toggle button or using the command "/fowlmap"
Hover over a Stone, Nest, or Creature location to see coordinates, click on Stones and Creatures to toggle between red and white. Red markers indicate locations you need to visit.
Clicking the Send button will send all of the Red locations on the current map to the selected channel. Ctrl+click on a marker to send it's coordinates to the selected channel (Note: Chickens will NOT be able to see messages sent by normal characters and normal characters will NOT be able to see messages sent by Chickens).
The Reset button will set all markers to Red.
Using the "/loc" command or clicking the green button will update your location on the map.
Fixed Ered Luin, Shire, Bree-land, and Trollshaws maps.
Fixed /loc updating your location on the map
Added areas indicating stealthed enemy spawns. (Work in progress, there may be stealthed enemies in unshaded areas.)
Added suggested routes for The Great Wide Open and There and Bawk Again.
Chicken players can no longer select invalid channels to send coordinates.
Changed how areas are highlighted to better handle areas that are close together.
Added two areas and a shortcut (GWO route) to the Trollshaws.
Added areas for Vale Prolwers (Ered Luin) and Silent Yellowfangs (Lone-Lands).
Fixed High Moor nest position.
Receiving data does not work.
Hugh credit to Mathwold for creating the RTPlugin, which most of this code is from, and to Thurallor for the Ctrl key fix.