LoTROInterface

LoTROInterface (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Interface Requests (L) (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Reputation Bar - Color Changes??? (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3917)

Amethrayne 06-09-2022 11:45 PM

Reputation Bar - Color Changes???

Is there a skin/plugin available that gives maxed reputation factions a different color bar than the default. It would be useful to be able to focus at a glance at the factions that still need work without having to read the titles, especially now that there are factions that don't use the default Outsider -> Kindred. Plus, it would give a sense of satisfaction to see a bunch of rows with the "completion color". ;)

If it's not available, is it possible to do? I don't even mind if it's a matter of manually checking off completed factions on the character rather than the plugin being able to inherently tell that the faction is maxed. It's the "completion color" I'm after. If that color could also be selected, that would be cool.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Drono 06-10-2022 08:41 AM

I don't now about a way to do so trough skins, but i dont know much about skinning.

Reputation is not accessible to plugins trough API, however they can track it manually by tracking chatlines. For example i know TitanBar does so, and also hides completed reputations from the quick overview window.
There is also AltHolic plugin that can track reputation, but im not familiar with capabilities of that one.

Both of these probably dont have the color changing capability at the moment, however it is definitely possible to do.

dt192 06-10-2022 01:19 PM

Doesn't seem to me, that it's possible through skinning.

Amethrayne 06-16-2022 06:07 AM

Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drono (Post 12933)
I don't now about a way to do so trough skins, but i dont know much about skinning.

Reputation is not accessible to plugins trough API, however they can track it manually by tracking chatlines. For example i know TitanBar does so, and also hides completed reputations from the quick overview window.
There is also AltHolic plugin that can track reputation, but im not familiar with capabilities of that one.

Both of these probably dont have the color changing capability at the moment, however it is definitely possible to do.

Thanks for the info. I have the AltHolic plugin, but it just keeps a copy of what each alt has and spits it back out. Though I may check out TitanBar if it is able to hide completed reps. That would at least help somewhat though not give me the same satisfaction of seeing the different color of "completion" I was hoping for. :D But it would still essentially serve the purpose I'm after and make it easier to focus on the factions that still need work.

Thanks again!

Drono 06-16-2022 06:42 AM

Not sure if TitanBar is beeing updated. If you use AltHolic already, i would try requesting as a feature changing the color of completed rep/ hiding it. It shouldn't be hard to add

Kalex 06-19-2022 02:10 AM

Titanbar hasn't been updated since Wildwood got put in.