LoTROInterface

LoTROInterface (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Interface Help (L) (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   VIP backdrop asset (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2017)

liftedplane 05-18-2013 03:35 PM

VIP backdrop asset

Seeing as a bunch of people have asked but no one has put what they've tried I figured I'd start a thread and see if everyone can put what different combo's they've tried for the VIP portrait asset.

I'll edit this when I've tried a few more I'm sure I've tried about the same thing as everyone else, which is why we need to get our heads together to solve this.

that or just flat out ask the devs

Code:

<Mapping ArtAssetID="player_vitals_backdrop_vip_years"
<Mapping ArtAssetID="player_vitals_backdrop_vip_years_mp"

<Mapping ArtAssetID="player_vitals_backdrop_vip"
<Mapping ArtAssetID="player_vitals_backdrop_vip_mp"

<Mapping ArtAssetID="player_vip_vitals_backdrop"
<Mapping ArtAssetID="player_vip_vitals_backdrop_mp"

<Mapping ArtAssetID="player_vitals_vip_backdrop"
<Mapping ArtAssetID="player_vitals_vip_backdrop_mp" 

<Mapping ArtAssetID="vip_player_vitals_backdrop"
<Mapping ArtAssetID="vip_player_vitals_backdrop_mp"

that's it for today... I'll keep thinking and see

Ransroth 05-20-2013 09:53 AM

I'm pretty sure that there's no code you can use that will work without a client update. These should end up in the next release skin pack. The asset you'll be looking for will be player_vitals_backdrop_VIP

Quote:

Originally Posted by liftedplane (Post 8615)
Seeing as a bunch of people have asked but no one has put what they've tried I figured I'd start a thread and see if everyone can put what different combo's they've tried for the VIP portrait asset.

I'll edit this when I've tried a few more I'm sure I've tried about the same thing as everyone else, which is why we need to get our heads together to solve this.

that or just flat out ask the devs

Code:

<Mapping ArtAssetID="player_vitals_backdrop_vip_years"
<Mapping ArtAssetID="player_vitals_backdrop_vip_years_mp"

<Mapping ArtAssetID="player_vitals_backdrop_vip"
<Mapping ArtAssetID="player_vitals_backdrop_vip_mp"

<Mapping ArtAssetID="player_vip_vitals_backdrop"
<Mapping ArtAssetID="player_vip_vitals_backdrop_mp"

<Mapping ArtAssetID="player_vitals_vip_backdrop"
<Mapping ArtAssetID="player_vitals_vip_backdrop_mp" 

<Mapping ArtAssetID="vip_player_vitals_backdrop"
<Mapping ArtAssetID="vip_player_vitals_backdrop_mp"

that's it for today... I'll keep thinking and see

liftedplane 05-20-2013 10:44 AM

Awesome thanks for the reply at least now we know what we're dealing with and people can stop asking

Thanks ransroth

liftedplane 05-21-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ransroth (Post 8624)
I'm pretty sure that there's no code you can use that will work without a client update. These should end up in the next release skin pack. The asset you'll be looking for will be player_vitals_backdrop_VIP

I'm gonna take a flying leap and guess the opponent one is

Code:

<Mapping ArtAssetID="opponent_vitals_backdrop_VIP" />

Adra 05-23-2013 10:54 AM

I tested <Mapping ArtAssetID="opponent_vitals_backdrop_VIP" and <Mapping ArtAssetID="player_vitals_backdrop_mini_VIP" without success :(

liftedplane 05-23-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adra (Post 8646)
I tested <Mapping ArtAssetID="opponent_vitals_backdrop_VIP" and <Mapping ArtAssetID="player_vitals_backdrop_mini_VIP" without success :(

He did say it would require a client update... Not sure why that is but... Hopefully they roll a hotfix out soon.

Thurallor 05-27-2013 08:18 PM

For what it's worth, the asset IDs for plugin writers are 0x41139E46, 0x41139E48, 0x41139E4B. I guess you can't use numeric IDs when making a skin, though I haven't ever tried it.

liftedplane 05-27-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thurallor (Post 8660)
For what it's worth, the asset IDs for plugin writers are 0x41139E46, 0x41139E48, 0x41139E4B. I guess you can't use numeric IDs when making a skin, though I haven't ever tried it.

Hmm... I don't think you can either but it's worth a try, that it create a plugin to go with the skin for a while