LoTROInterface

LoTROInterface (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Interface Help (L) (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Bevy o' bars help (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1430)

bilthryth 03-14-2011 04:22 PM

Bevy o' bars help

Im having a problem with the bevy o' bars plugin.
I am on windows 7 32 bit, I have only managed to get it to work once, i moved things about a litte, and then logged over to a different charecter, and it didnt work again. Whenever i try to load it up through manager, it comes up with these messages.

...s Online\Plugins\Deusdictum\UI\DeltaButtonWindow.lua :8: attempt to call global 'class' (a nil value)
... Online\Plugins\Deusdictum\UI\DeltaButtonControl.lu a:8: attempt to call global 'class' (a nil value)
...f the Rings Online\Plugins\Deusdictum\UI\Dragbar.lua:39: attempt to call global 'class' (a nil value)
...e Rings Online\Plugins\JackdawPlugins\Bevy2\Main.lua:5: Failed to import package "Deusdictum.UI.Dragbar".

any suggestions would be highly appreciated

MrJackdaw 03-14-2011 04:36 PM

One other person has reported a similar error - for him the plugin only worked when Buff Bars was also loaded. This is odd and I have been unable to re-create the error. It may be an issue with DeusDictums Dragbar - it may not.

Is there any chance you could upload your settings here from PluginData>Account Name>Server Name>Character Name>BevyOBars2.plugindata ?

Note: I don't need your account name etc. only the plugindata!

This may help me trace the problem. It may not. But at least its a start!

EDIT: Just a thought. How do you load the plugin - via the command line, or using Shady's manager?

bilthryth 03-14-2011 05:38 PM

hm, managed to get it to work now, but it wont allow me to load the plugin via the manager, am just testing it with the manager now. Tried to upload the data, but came up with a message saying invalid file :mad:

EDIT:
yeah, i found the problem, i was on my burglar origonally, and yes, used the manager. Was all working, logged over to my hunter, and comes up with:

...Rings Online\Plugins\JackdawPlugins\Bevy2\Hunter.lua:17: attempt to index global 'Watcher' (a nil value)
...Rings Online\Plugins\JackdawPlugins\Bevy2\Hunter.lua:69: Failed to import package "JackdawPlugins.Bevy2.Proc".
...ngs Online\Plugins\JackdawPlugins\Bevy2\function.lua:9 7: Failed to import package "JackdawPlugins.Bevy2.Hunter".

will not work on my hunter charecter, works fine on my other chars

MrJackdaw 03-15-2011 01:25 AM

Ok. I will try and get some time to look at the issue today. I am very busy at work at the moment however, but I will do my best!

bilthryth 03-15-2011 03:18 AM

ok thanks!

MrJackdaw 03-17-2011 05:11 PM

I am really sorry, but I haven't got on this week at all. I am away from Friday to Sunday with work, so it will be next Monday at the very earliest before I can do anything, and more likely to be nearer the weekend.