LoTROInterface

LoTROInterface (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Which LOTRO Plugins Nov patch ready?? (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1257)

celtictoad13 11-23-2010 07:14 AM

Which LOTRO Plugins Nov patch ready??

Hello all,
I was looking ahead at things and I am not seeing a complied listing of all the Plugins that would be compatible w/ the Nov update coming out?? If there is none could one of the site admin/mods start one so that those of us that want a quick listing can compare who is and who isn't.

Thank you in advance :)

ThalianG 11-25-2010 09:10 AM

/signed

Kinda frustrating to know we're going to be plug-in-less for a few days after the update :(

At least, the plugins I use don't work on Bullroarer atm...

Thal

Chiran 11-25-2010 05:48 PM

Many authors may want to publish new versions on the day the game is patched. At least that's what I'm planning to do.

-Chiran

Eili 11-25-2010 05:52 PM

All those kind creator of Addons are working hard for us.

Even if you know what is LUA programming with the borderline given by Lotro on what to do or not, this is not an easy task.

After some time the release will be more easier but for now we can just wish they found out a way to advance further.

Good job everyone and thank you for your time and effort.

Chiran 11-26-2010 04:34 AM

There are things that are fixed in the next patch so it's probably good to remove old legacy stuff that was used to get around the non-working things. Supporting that old stuff isn't really needed after the patch so some might choose to clean their code and skip supporting Bullroarer and Live client with the same plugin version.

Not to mention that there has been a lot of additional headaches from the localization issues. :D

-Chiran

daimon 11-26-2010 10:04 AM

Yup. As the persons above said the plugins/skins get updated when they get updated. It's totally up to their authors.

If you wan't to make a list / inform about non-working plugins you're free to do so. I have no idea myself as I don't have a bullroarer client.

Nickster 11-29-2010 06:16 AM

Most of the plugins should be compatible, the only real issue is if you haven't set your windows visible.

I have updated my plugin just then but most plugins "should" work with no update needed.

VoodooKing 11-29-2010 05:49 PM

Hi guys, I'm having errors loading the plugins. How do I fix them? Thanks so much.

...Online\Plugins\DigitalUtopia\Palantir\MainWindo w.lua:50: attempt to call field 'LocalPlayer' (a table value)
...e\Plugins\PengorosPlugins\BuffBars\EffectManage r.lua:12: attempt to call field 'LocalPlayer' (a table value)
... of the Rings Online\Plugins\Tonic\TonicBars\Bar.lua:173: attempt to call field 'LocalPlayer' (a table value)
...Online\Plugins\DigitalUtopia\Palantir\MainWindo w.lua:50: attempt to call field 'LocalPlayer' (a table value)
...e\Plugins\PengorosPlugins\BuffBars\EffectManage r.lua:12: attempt to call field 'LocalPlayer' (a table value)
... of the Rings Online\Plugins\Tonic\TonicBars\Bar.lua:173: attempt to call field 'LocalPlayer' (a table value)
...he Rings Online\Plugins\JackdawPlugins\Bevy\Main.lua:53: attempt to call field 'LocalPlayer' (a table value)
...gins\GaluhadPlugins\WardenTrainerLite\uinterfac e.lua:4: attempt to call field 'LocalPlayer' (a table value)
...ne\Plugins\GaluhadPlugins\WardenTrainerLite\Mai n.lua:9: Failed to import package "GaluhadPlugins.WardenTrainerLite.uinterface".

Digital_Utopia 11-30-2010 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VoodooKing (Post 5664)
Hi guys, I'm having errors loading the plugins. How do I fix them? Thanks so much.

...he Rings Online\Plugins\JackdawPlugins\Bevy\Main.lua:53: attempt to call field 'LocalPlayer' (a table value)
...gins\GaluhadPlugins\WardenTrainerLite\uinterfac e.lua:4: attempt to call field 'LocalPlayer' (a table value)
...ne\Plugins\GaluhadPlugins\WardenTrainerLite\Mai n.lua:9: Failed to import package "GaluhadPlugins.WardenTrainerLite.uinterface".

Check to see if there's an update already available for these plugins, as many authors have released a version that's compatible with this update. I know Palantir is updated, and I'm pretty sure the latest BuffBars is compatible as well.

Frellco 11-30-2010 05:51 PM

Emo is updated. Even added a couple features and fixed a few bugs. :)