LoTROInterface

LoTROInterface (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/index.php)
-   XML modification help (L) (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   position toolbar problems (https://www.lotrointerface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323)

Bazzard 07-10-2007 08:48 AM

position toolbar problems

Hello, Sorry for my English. But I can't do move my “toolbar”. However I copy the example of the tutorial: “Skinning sizes and positions”. Here part of my. Xml:
Quote:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<opt>

<!-- Skin by Bazzard - thanks for Gloradan for the GDA model -->
<!-- http://www.lotrointerface.com -->

<SkinName Name="Les aigles d'iluvatar2"></SkinName>

<!-- Bottom Bar -->
<Mapping ArtAssetID="LetterBoxBottom" FileName="letterboxa_bottom.tga"></Mapping>
<PanelFile ID="toolbar">
<Element ID="ToolbarField" X="300" Y="100" Width="420" Height="125" Detach="1">

<Element ID="ToolbarFieldMain" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>

<Element ID="LevelMeter" X="0" Y="0" Width="420" Height="30">
<Element ID="LevelMeterFill" X="10" Y="22" Width="420" Height="6">
<Element ID="LevelMeter_BonusMeter" X="0" Y="0" Width="420" Height="6"></Element>
</Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_LevelUpXP_TutorialHighlight" X="0" Y="10" Width="420" Height="10"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Experience_TutorialHighlight" X="0" Y="10" Width="420" Height="10"></Element>
<Element ID="LevelMeterText" X="3" Y="10" Width="420" Height="10"></Element>
</Element>

<Element ID="AutoAttackIndicatorButton" X="195" Y="30" Width="40" Height="30"></Element>
<Element ID="ViolentModeIndicator" X="175" Y="30" Width="40" Height="30"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_AutoAttack_TutorialHighlight" X="175" Y="30" Width="40" Height="30"></Element>
<Element ID="GamePlay_FervorPipDisplay" X="175" Y="30" Width="90" Height="42"></Element>
<Element ID="GamePlay_AimPipDisplay" X="175" Y="30" Width="90" Height="42"></Element>

<Element ID="ToolBarButton_MainMenu" X="240" Y="30" Width="30" Height="30"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Crafting" X="270" Y="30" Width="30" Height="30"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Social" X="300" Y="30" Width="30" Height="30"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Accomplishment" X="330" Y="30" Width="30" Height="30"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolBarButton_Quest" X="360" Y="30" Width="30" Height="30"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Journal" X="390" Y="30" Width="30" Height="30"></Element>

<Element ID="ToolbarButton_Inventory" X="120" Y="30" Width="30" Height="30"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolBarButton_Inventory2" X="90" Y="30" Width="30" Height="30"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolBarButton_Inventory3" X="60" Y="30" Width="30" Height="30"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolBarButton_Inventory4" X="30" Y="30" Width="30" Height="30"></Element>
<Element ID="ToolBarButton_Inventory5" X="0" Y="30" Width="30" Height="30"></Element>

<Element ID="Toolbar_Quickslot" X="0" Y="60" Width="420" Height="35"></Element>
</Element>
</PanelFile>

<!-- Auto Attack Button/Icon -->
<Mapping ArtAssetID="button_autoattack_highlight" FileName="autoattack\button_autoattack_highlight.t ga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="button_autoattack_highlight_mouseover" FileName="autoattack\button_autoattack_highlight_m ouseover.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="button_autoattack_highlight_pressed" FileName="autoattack\button_autoattack_highlight_p ressed.tga"></Mapping>

<Mapping ArtAssetID="button_autoattack_normal" FileName="autoattack\button_autoattack_normal.tga" ></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="button_autoattack_mouseover" FileName="autoattack\button_autoattack_mouseover.t ga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="button_autoattack_normal_pressed" FileName="aut
PS: noob question: with my interface the minimap returns to the base model when i have hope or dread. So how to make to keep my skin in this case ?

Aalwein 07-10-2007 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bazzard (Post 1522)
PS: noob question: with my interface the minimap returns to the base model when i have hope or dread. So how to make to keep my skin in this case ?

As far as this goes, we don't have the art for the "dreadful" or "hopeful" minimaps yet, so for now you can't fix this.

Weezl 07-10-2007 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bazzard (Post 1522)
Hello, Sorry for my English. But I can't do move my “toolbar”.

Have you completely shutdown the game client and then restarted it?

Bazzard 07-10-2007 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aalwein (Post 1523)
As far as this goes, we don't have the art for the "dreadful" or "hopeful" minimaps yet, so for now you can't fix this.

okay, thinks for this big details. it's a little stupid on behalf of turbine not to divide all the “skins”.

Quote:

Have you completely shutdown the game client and then restarted it?
Yes i even shutdown my computer but nothing.

Bazzard 07-10-2007 11:43 AM

Then after some research, I had forgotten a symbol, therefore nothing low register. But although I arrive has to move, the graphic interface does not appear. How to do it appear?

Weezl 07-10-2007 02:31 PM

Based on the code in the example above I should bet it's this line causing the trouble with the missing graphic:

Code:

<Element ID="ToolbarFieldMain" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>

Elements with a Width and Height of 1 pixel will hide, and the "ToolbarFieldMain" is the part where the graphics is.

Hopes that helps.

Bazzard 07-10-2007 03:28 PM

Yes, you have right, thinks all and sorry for my "nooby" question.

Weezl 07-11-2007 02:08 AM

No problems.

And I do think it's fully ok to ask (as you call it :)) "nooby" questions... we are all beginners at some point. Asking is one of the best ways to gain knowledge.

Good luck with the skin!