View Single Post
Unread 06-12-2010, 04:01 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

yeah Lotro isn't quite WoW, but I can't say my server is dead either, lots of stuff going on there - proof of that is like the event some of my kinnies did last week, around 200 people showed up in there. But at Lotrointerface .. there hasn't been a huge activity here for a long time, if ever. Most of the people visiting this site never have registered here (just click n grabbing , as you can see there's always around 50 unregistered people online here, but only a few registered ones.

Turbine/CM forums are a lot more active, but 80% of the discussion there is trolling (sometimes I wonder the maturity of the community, but then again I have no complaints of my beloved Laurelin EN-RP server) and flaming.

Lotrointerface could use some more advertising, at least it would deserve more attention than it currently has imo. It struck me when I saw this thread in the US forums about skins etc. 16% of the people who voted on the poll didn't even know you can change skins in Lotro. And I bet a huge amount of those people who answered they are using the default skin haven't ever even bothered trying out a custom skin, or know how to.