View Single Post
Unread 10-27-2010, 06:28 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Well, I haven't really done anything to the toolbar except try to cut and paste your PanelFile_ID="UISkin_toolbar" and that totally didn't work. lol I've never altered the size of the toolbar and was just curious how to go about it. The skin I'm trying to update seems a bit too outdated because there isn't even a PanelFile_ID="UISkin_toolbar" only this:

Code:
     <PanelFile ID="toolbar">
                                                                        <!--Edit Y value of the following line if the elements appear to be in wrong place-->
    <Element ID="ToolbarField"                                              X="0"    Y="2000" Width="1680" Height="210" Detach="1">

<Element ID="ToolbarFieldMain"                                      X="0"    Y="0"    Width="1680" Height="210" />
        <Element ID="LevelMeter"                                            X="0"    Y="203"  Width="1680" Height="8">
            <Element ID="LevelMeterFill"                                    X="0"    Y="1"    Width="1680" Height="6">
                <Element ID="LevelMeter_BonusMeter"                         X="0"    Y="0"    Width="1680" Height="6" />
            </Element>
            <Element ID="LevelMeterText"                                    X="0"    Y="0"    Width="1680" Height="1" />
        </Element>
                                                                        <!--Replace Width/Height values if you want to change the visibility of the AutoAttack Button. Visible=W120,H160 Hidden=1 -->
        <Element ID="AutoAttackIndicatorButton"                             X="473"  Y="66"   Width="158"  Height="139" />
        <Element ID="ViolentModeIndicator"                                  X="540"  Y="50"   Width="1"    Height="1" />
        <Element ID="ToolbarButton_AutoAttack_TutorialHighlight"            X="540"  Y="50"   Width="120"  Height="160" />

<!--Replace Width/Height values if you want to change the visibility of the Fervour Meters. Visible=W165,H4 Hidden=1 -->
        <Element ID="GamePlay_FervorPipDisplay"                             X="882"  Y="45"   Width="165"  Height="4" />
        <Element ID="GamePlay_AimPipDisplay"                                X="882"  Y="45"   Width="165"  Height="4" />

<!--Replace Width/Height values if you want to change the visibility of the Main Buttons. Visible=30 Hidden=1 -->
        <Element ID="ToolBarButton_Quest"                                   X="1385"    Y="31"   Width="30"   Height="30" />
        <Element ID="ToolbarButton_Crafting"                                X="1351"    Y="31"   Width="30"   Height="30" />
        <Element ID="ToolbarButton_Social"                                  X="1317"    Y="31"   Width="30"   Height="30" />
        <Element ID="ToolbarButton_Journal"                                 X="1283"    Y="31"  Width="30"   Height="30" />
        <Element ID="ToolbarButton_Accomplishment"                          X="1249"    Y="31"  Width="30"   Height="30" />
        <Element ID="ToolBarButton_MainMenu"                                X="1215"    Y="31"  Width="30"   Height="30" />

<!--Replace Width/Height values if you want to change the visibility of the Bag Buttons. Visible=W30,H35 Hidden=1 -->
        <Element ID="ToolbarButton_Inventory"                               X="1620"  Y="31"  Width="30"   Height="30" />
        <Element ID="ToolBarButton_Inventory2"                              X="1583"  Y="31"  Width="30"   Height="30" />
        <Element ID="ToolBarButton_Inventory3"                              X="1546"  Y="31"  Width="30"   Height="30" />
        <Element ID="ToolBarButton_Inventory4"                              X="1509"  Y="31"  Width="30"   Height="30" />
        <Element ID="ToolBarButton_Inventory5"                              X="1472"  Y="31"  Width="30"   Height="30" />

<!--Replace Width/Height values if you want to change the visibility of the Main Quick Bar. Visible=W450,H35 Hidden=1 -->
        <Element ID="Toolbar_Quickslot"                                     X="630"  Y="165"  Width="420"  Height="35" />
    </Element>
  </PanelFile>
I tried just using your code, but I'm pretty sure either it just won't work, or I screwed something up when I tried to use your code. lol I can see the major differences on your code and I even tried writing my own version of each code, in hopes that it might work. Which it didn't. Really appreciate the help and sorry for the newbness of my question. lol

~~Thay