View Single Post
Unread 11-02-2010, 12:50 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Well I got the image figured out. Yay! But I was curious how all you smart people map the coordinates to move the quickslot buttons and what not. The X and Y values? How do you figure those out? I've just been sorta guessing and checking and was really curious if there was a more efficient way to do that. I would think that there would be some sort of mathematical equation that I could in correlation with the resolution that I am using but if so, I certainly have no clue what it could be. lol

Anyway, thanks again in advance!

~~Thay

EDIT: I also just noticed that the skin I am trying to update has the experience bar and fervour / focus meters missing. What lines am I looking for in the xml file to make those visible? I went over it but am unable to find them. The strange thing is that I copied most of Daimon's code from his standard MoM skin so I would have assumed that doing that would have set the EXP bar and fervour / focus meters in the same spot as his. But then again, I am still a newb at this stuff. lol Thanks again!

Last edited by Thayilis : 11-02-2010 at 12:58 PM.