View Single Post
Unread 09-27-2010, 03:38 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olenn
What I am trying to do is two fold. I want the window to have a default location and size when the addon is first installed. After that when the user moves or resizes the window, I want the window to save its size and location to a file so that the next time the user runs the game the window is in the same place and the same size that they left it in.

I tried your code and it does it still resets to 100 x 100 when I hit reload in plugin manager.

I have to go to work now, but I will keep hammering away at it tomorrow.

Thanks for all your help.
I think I realized my problem. The place where I had you put that code is actually for resizing the window i guess? Ill admit I didn't actually study the code thoroughly. It was just the only place where I seen something drag-gable. I can't seem to find where you are actually making the window moveable. So I am probably missing something.

Also just noticed that you are loading from "SatchelData" and saving to "Satchel".... Didn't notice it before, but those save/load calls need to match. That was probably the problem in the first place so you may need to go back to the self.PositionChanged function and get rid of that line I had you add to self.resizeHandle.MouseDown.

Last edited by Kragenwar : 09-27-2010 at 04:57 PM.