View Single Post
Unread 06-23-2007, 10:58 AM
The Indomitable
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientWolf
I figured the real problem out; I had the letterbox defined twice. (mine and invisible) -my bad

I did note however, after logging in and out many, many, many times, it seems like the server forgets what UI I'm using; might be a client thing too.

A reboot usually fixes it or waiting a few minutes. /shrug

Either way, I'm good to go.
Yeah same here, I've even had the game crash on me when I had my bar outside of the screen area partially.

I also found out the hardway that if there is a mistake, ANY mistake even an erroneous element inside quotes ("mistak e") then it will cascade down and everything after such error will be ignored and use the default settings for the panelfile.

I *REALLY* would love to be able to have other values than X and Y for positioning the panel, obviously the game already has them (I doubt they have a setting for each resolution, then again...), some variables like X and Y values for the resolution with some basic math operations and life would be good, we could just position the bar centered on any side and then work on the inside and not have to make so many variations of a theme.