View Single Post
Unread 08-09-2011, 12:05 AM
The Undefeated
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Yep - unfortunately . I played around with the position and the width of
Craft_Recipe_CriticalItem
Craft_Recipe_CriticaLabel
Craft_Recipe_CriticalChanceText

It seems that CriticalItem is the result icon. The label and chanceText should be 'critical chance: 4%'.
Sadly I didn't figure out the element name for the criticalItemText or the resultLabel.
As the interface seems to have some algorythm to position the items not described in the XML file automatically,
I moved the three known elements around and even set their width to strange sizes - without success.

An extraction of the default UI would be great, but I only found an DDO tool for graphics yet (evil thought... I know)

edit:
I finally played around with Craft_Recipe_CriticalField - the container that contains Recipe_CriticalLabel and CriticalItem.
I'm not able to move my missing label around except by moving the whole critcontainer..

I gave up trying it with the labels I know yet and extracted all elements containg "craft" from the client_general.dat.. After cleaning up the binary data I attach the list here, maybe it's helpfull. Please don't ask me how... it has something to do with 8.30am, I really have to go to work now, a hex editor I didn't use for 10 years (hXd) and ..erm.. excel

At least I found elements like
Craft_BuyNow_Ingredients
Craft_BuyNow_Ingredients_Label

They could be of help cleaning up the mess those buttons did to older UIs
Attached Files
File Type: txt client_general.dat.craft_xml.txt (5.2 KB, 1374 views)

Last edited by Chaly : 08-09-2011 at 01:33 AM.