View Single Post
Unread 08-22-2010, 08:21 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asghaard
Hi everybody,

(I'm french and don't have a good english to explain)

I'm skinning the LOTRO UI but I misses some informations about the name of pictures.

specially for the minimap.
I found this name "no_hope_no_dread" but it works only with the human minimap in the first starting map (in the jail).
When I join the first village, the minimap returns to the default human minimap's skin.

What is the name of the other Minimap ?
Someone knows that ?

exemple of my Skin with the minimap
Bon pour répondre a ta question il te faut éditer les images suivantes:

Code:
    <!-- MiniMap -->
    <Mapping ArtAssetID="no_hope_no_dread" FileName="..\Graphics\minimap\no_hope_no_dread.tga" />
    <Mapping ArtAssetID="hope_1" FileName="..\Graphics\minimap\no_hope_no_dread.tga" />
    <Mapping ArtAssetID="hope_34" FileName="..\Graphics\minimap\hope_34_diff.tga" /> 
    <Mapping ArtAssetID="hope_56" FileName="..\Graphics\minimap\hope_56_diff.tga" /> 
    <Mapping ArtAssetID="hope_78" FileName="..\Graphics\minimap\hope_78_diff.tga" /> 
    <Mapping ArtAssetID="hope_9" FileName="..\Graphics\minimap\hope_9_diff.tga" /> 
    <Mapping ArtAssetID="hope_10" FileName="..\Graphics\minimap\hope_10_diff.tga" />
    <Mapping ArtAssetID="dread_34" FileName="..\Graphics\minimap\dread_34.tga" /> 
    <Mapping ArtAssetID="dread_56" FileName="..\Graphics\minimap\dread_56.tga" /> 
    <Mapping ArtAssetID="dread_78" FileName="..\Graphics\minimap\dread_78.tga" />
A chaque niveau d'espoir ou de peur correspond une image différente.

Tu devrais t'en sortir avec le nom des images, bonne change.

Ok guyz he should be fine with that.

Too bad I really don't have the time to jump into LotRo beta :|