View Single Post
Unread 11-28-2021, 05:37 AM
The Wary

Unhappy help Voyage Plugins and others plugins

Hello my name is Sabrina (mandrake in the game), I will write to you with a French / English translator sorry ^^.
I install the "travel" plugin, when I open the game to activate the plugin, it is well installed, but when I use the mananger plugin, in the list it is grayed out, I have other plugins that are grayed out too.
this is what it tells me in the game window:
Rings Online \ Plugins \ Homeopatix \ Voyage \ Librarys.lua: 12: Unable to resolve package "Turbine.UI.Extensions".

the Rings Online \ Plugins \ Homeopatix \ Voyage \ Main.lua: 9: Failed to import package "Homeopatix.Voyage.Librarys".

Do NOT run MMCust. This plugin is used internally by MoorMap and should not be started automatically or by the user.

Online \ Plugins \ Homeopatix \ WhereToPlay \ Librarys.lua: 12: Unable to resolve package "Turbine.UI.Extensions".

the Rings Online \ Plugins \ Homeopatix \ Voyage \ Main.lua: 9: Failed to import package "Homeopatix.Voyage.Librarys".

I found on a forum he was talking about lua plugin.
So I installed this:
https://www.lotrointerface.com/downl...Utilities.html
and all the plugins that did not appear appeared.
Sorry for the job, but if it helps other people.
Thank you.

Do NOT run MMCust. This plugin is used internally by MoorMap and should not be started automatically or by the user.

Online \ Plugins \ Homeopatix \ WhereToPlay \ Librarys.lua: 12: Unable to resolve package "Turbine.UI.Extensions".

Rings Online \ Plugins \ Homeopatix \ WhereToPlay \ Main.lua: 9: Failed to import package "Homeopatix.WhereToPlay.Librarys".

Do NOT run MMExport. This plugin is used internally by MoorMap and should not be started automatically or by the user.

I can't seem to get the travel window, Way point ....
Can you help me? Thank you
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	problème plugin lottro.jpg
Views:	450
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	348  Click image for larger version

Name:	problème plugin lottro2.jpg
Views:	428
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	349  

Last edited by magdalena001 : 11-28-2021 at 06:55 AM. Reason: problem solved