View Single Post
Unread 04-10-2011, 06:32 PM
The Wary

Hmm, how frustrating. So, this means that the various bars & slots plug-ins are creating wholly new power-bars, which are not part of/controlled by the core UI?

I can see ways that this might be very useful. Particularly for characters with lots of optional and/or out-of-combat powers, like a Hunter's 'Guide to' powers, or someone with multiple mounts, or costumes, or clickable items, or the new multiple home-stone abilities. These could be kept off the core power-bars and only called-up at need - leaving more space for the more critical powers.

But it sure would be COOL if dynamic power-bars could be accessed from the keyboard, so one could assign a key to that unlockable power-slot and when the power became available, one only had to press the key to fire it. Even better, if the dynamic power-slot automatically held whatever power was now available... So, when my Guardian unlocked Retaliation, I could press one key and when the next tier of Retaliation unlocks, I could press The Same Key to continue the chain upwards.

More powers, with fewer buttons.

I guess that's something to look forward to, in the future, then.

Be Well!
Fireheart