View Single Post
Unread 10-25-2012, 04:57 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quickslot arrows adjustment

I'm wondering if anyone can help me, I'm attempting to get the quickslot arrows to be horizontal instead of vertical as I have been working on something that will look exceptionally awesome if it's horizontal.

I've been trying to get it to work here's the code I have.

Code:
			<Element ID="Toolbar_Quickslot_Page" 								X="664" 	Y="228" 	Width="80" 		Height="26"	/>
				<Element ID="Toolbar_Quickslot_Page" 							X="-5" 		Y="0" 		Width="86" 		Height="26"> 
					<Element ID="Quickslot_Page_Up" 							X="0" 		Y="0" 		Width="20" 		Height="17"	/>
					<Element ID="Quickslot_Page_Down" 							X="0" 		Y="10" 		Width="20" 		Height="16"	/>
					<Element ID="Quickslot_Page_Indicator" 						X="0" 		Y="20" 		Width="20" 		Height="25"	/>
					<Element ID="Quickslot_Page_Icon" 							X="0" 		Y="30" 		Width="26" 		Height="26"	/>
				</Element>
problem is it's three in the morning and I've been at this for about 6 hours... this is the very last thing to be completed before I can release DaimonUI purple (sorry no mini or blue version/ universal yet, once I'm done with this the code will work for the blue version, just have to redo some art that I added to make it match the blue)

Either way, I figured I'd see if any of you could help me with this. I'll be back at it after work tomorrow night.