View Single Post
Unread 10-25-2012, 06:53 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Do you mean something like this?

If so, mapping, zip of rotated arrows and code I used is below.
Don't know exactly what it is, but simply moving some of the element positions into certain areas completely stops your skin from loading. I found once I had a working layout, could then reposition the entire thing with the x and y tags in the line of the first "Element ID"

Code:
    <Element ID="Toolbar_Quickslot_Page" X="1300" Y="155" Width="85" Height="64"> 
      <Element ID="Toolbar_Quickslot_Page" X="-5" Y="0" Width="81" Height="64"> 
        <Element ID="Quickslot_Page_Up" X="8" Y="13" Width="20" Height="20"> </Element>
        <Element ID="Quickslot_Page_Down" X="51" Y="13" Width="20" Height="20"> </Element>
        <Element ID="Quickslot_Page_Indicator" X="28" Y="11" Width="10" Height="25"> </Element>
        <Element ID="Quickslot_Page_Icon" X="24" Y="11" Width="26" Height="26"> </Element>
      </Element>
    </Element>
Code:
       <Mapping ArtAssetID="letterbox_bottom_Switch_ArrowDown" FileName="letterbox_bottom_Switch_ArrowRight.tga"></Mapping>
       <Mapping ArtAssetID="letterbox_bottom_Switch_ArrowDown_Roll" FileName="letterbox_bottom_Switch_ArrowRight_Roll.tga"></Mapping>
       <Mapping ArtAssetID="letterbox_bottom_Switch_ArrowDown_Press" FileName="letterbox_bottom_Switch_ArrowRight_Press.tga"></Mapping>
       <Mapping ArtAssetID="letterbox_bottom_Switch_ArrowUp" FileName="letterbox_bottom_Switch_ArrowLeft.tga"></Mapping>
       <Mapping ArtAssetID="letterbox_bottom_Switch_ArrowUp_Roll" FileName="letterbox_bottom_Switch_ArrowLeft_Roll.tga"></Mapping>
       <Mapping ArtAssetID="letterbox_bottom_Switch_ArrowUp_Press" FileName="letterbox_bottom_Switch_ArrowLeft_Press.tga"></Mapping>
Zip file of rotated arrow images: http://goo.gl/RYOSf

Last edited by Delone : 10-25-2012 at 07:00 PM.