View Single Post
Unread 10-23-2007, 05:11 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Arrow

Once again thx for the answer and your time Frosty.

I didn't want to mean housing won't be popular. I would even say otherwise. As a vet from SWG I do know housing is in demand and will be used a lot. And good job on that, Turbine really did well on adding housing out of an expansion and for free!

My point was we use the main UI 90% of game play time and Housing UI will be pull in the 10% left.

Even now I do understand why you "focused" on housing UI as it's not a change, it's something new that has to be done. So better do it now than later.

For the shared UI with others games. I've been playing DDO since lauch and well I see your point. Even I still don't understand why there isn't FPV in DDO yet. That only thing made me and my family quit DDO.

For mouse look toogle this was asked in suggestions, UI and general forums. It seems this isn't looked as an important feature as nobody from Turbine bothered to answer. Thing is when you play most of your time in FPV it does hurts keeping the mouse button down to steer.

Some easy solution would be to let players edit CameraInstantMouseSteer entry in lotro.keymap. For now the game overwrites anything we change in this entry.

Last edited by Deewe : 10-23-2007 at 05:17 PM.