View Single Post
Unread 02-14-2011, 12:39 PM
The Undefeated

LUA errors with Combat Analysis

I use about 6 LUA plugins right now. Amongst these is Combat Analysis, a nice program for monitoring combat stats ranging from DPS to healing, etc. I also use Manager to manage these plugins. When I first load Manager to load these plugins, I get the following errors from CombatAnalysis:

Code:
Combat Analysis v2.0.0 by Evendale
...Plugins\CombatAnalysis\CustomUIElements\CAWindow.lua:206: attempt to call global 'PosChanged' (a nil value)
...Plugins\CombatAnalysis\CustomUIElements\CAWindow.lua:210: attempt to call global 'PosChanged' (a nil value)
...Plugins\CombatAnalysis\CustomUIElements\CAWindow.lua:210: attempt to call global 'PosChanged' (a nil value)
...gins\CombatAnalysis\CustomUIElements\CABarWindow.lua:118: attempt to get length of field 'bars' (a nil value)
...Plugins\CombatAnalysis\CustomUIElements\CAWindow.lua:27: Invaild member function call.
But if I hit the reload button, everything loads cleanly. Note that Combat Analysis appears to run correctly after the reload. I've not tried to use it without reloading.

Is the above a problem with my configuration? Or is it a problem in CA? Or are multiple plugins interacting in some odd way the first time they load to cause problems?

Thanks in advance for any insight.