View Single Post
Unread 04-29-2022, 12:41 PM
The Indomitable

I have a new problem. I'm trying to make the background the same as the default XP bar. By default the JRR Azure Blue makes your earned XP a blueish color instead of the normal yellow. I'm trying to change it back to yellow.

I copied all the default xpbar_* tga files from the default skinpack into the appropriate place, and added definitions for them in the XML file:

Code:
<Mapping ArtAssetID="xpbar_blue_fill" 						FileName="..\toolbar\xpbar_blue_fill.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="xpbar_bonus_fill" 						FileName="..\toolbar\xpbar_bonus_fill.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="xpbar_bonus_suppresed_fill" 				FileName="..\toolbar\xpbar_bonus_suppresed_fill.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="xpbar_bonusamount_fill" 					FileName="..\toolbar\xpbar_bonusamount_fill.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="xpbar_purchasedbonusamount_fill" 				FileName="..\toolbar\xpbar_purchasedbonusamount_fill.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="xpbar_suppressed" 						FileName="..\toolbar\xpbar_suppressed.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="mount_xp_meter_full" 					FileName="..\toolbar\mount_xp_meter_full.tga"></Mapping>
All of the files show up correctly, except that blue is still being overlayed on top of the yellow. Does anyone know what is causing this?