View Single Post
Unread 11-20-2010, 06:52 PM
The Unscathed
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDBoX
I dont see the Recipe# being an issue since more then likly we wont be pulling a single item by hand should be pulling them dynamicly, and once you have the specific table values to display you could reorder them before display anyway.

but I am pouring over the information right now and seeing how best to bring it all up...

gotcha, well.. just let me know either way. I allready created a prorgam to parse out all the CSV files into the current format. I figure I can release that once we are 100% sure that it's parsing it correctly so that the dev (you..hehe) don't want to maintain a database releases for every little change/update. You would only be asked to keep the script updated, but the database will be easily created by the users with only 1-2 clicks.

I always get concerned when it comes to accessing databases, because if it's going to reference a single variable that is due to change later with different data, it always seems to lead to pulling the wrong info into the wrong field (at least in all my coding... darn loops, and whiles ... lol)