View Single Post
Unread 10-17-2011, 06:16 PM
The Undefeated
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

i think it would be pretty cool if turbine would have a contest for a piece of armor or set of armor submitted by users to add to the game . there are alot of great artists playing mmo's and some of the concept / renditions are alot better then whats available imo any way

ahh i remember rpgmaker , fun stuff making pixel art for it , yeah nothing serious on me for unreal.. the cut they take from a released product is insane. but i guess it could work for a prototype to pitch an idea though.

torque game engine scripting is pretty nice and alot of documents on it. i have done some ai in the script to test the speed, it does slow down. but depending on the type of game and functions you use it still is pretty fast.

if you know penny arcade for 360 that was made with torque so thats pretty cool to have one actually on the shelf made with it.

i think the first skin and model edits i did was way back with tom clancey's rogue spear fun stuff .

WoW
85 every class alliance , addon author and power leveling guide author (yes, i know way to much time on my hands ... but but i started when vanilla hit retail if that makes it any better ha )

AoC
65 bear shaman-wiccana (lvling guide contributor)

RL
Web and Desktop application dev and dad now