View Single Post
Unread 03-22-2011, 05:07 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molan
(Post brought from Pre-Beta forum). Really like the look and functionality of this plugin. I seem to have one problem though, when loaded my mouse seems to change it's behaviour. With right or left button held down to change camera angle, or character movement direction, the sensitivity is dramatically decreased. I have to make large sweeping mouse movements rather than the small concise ones I am accustomed to.
This could possibly be some sort of hardware conflict? I use a Steelseries Zai mouse and Logitech G13 gamepad. Cursor behaviour is normal when used for clicking objects, mobs etc ingame. Same for clicking Fellowship portraits and skills on bars.

Cant say ive noticed this. Maybe you have turned up your sensitivity high and the affects are noticable. Ill check it asap. Thanks for the feedback Molan.

EDIT: After some testing of various mouse sensitivity and mouse smoothing settings, i cant find any changes in the functionality of the mouse. There isnt any code in my plugin that ive placed that should slow or alter mouse sensitivities either. Maybe at a later update when ive tidied the code, you get better performance, but in all honesty thats a long shot and im puzzeled as to why you get this problem. Please let me know if youve solved it in the future, as i feel your issue is out of my reach.

Last edited by Fortunis : 03-22-2011 at 05:48 AM.