View Single Post
Unread 01-21-2011, 03:10 PM
The Wary

Help with the Calculator Plugin

Hey all, brand new plugin user here and I am having a problem with the LOTRO Calculator plugin. I recently downloaded the plugin manager as well as lotropad and the travel plugin and all of those work perfectly. But the calculator gives me an error and I really want this one to work. Been dreaming of an in-game calculator since 2007...

Anyway, I get the following error on loading attempt:

...nline\Plugins\Willby\Calculator\CalculatorWindo w.lua:5: Unable to resolve package "Turbine.Utils".

... Rings Online\Plugins\Willby\Calculator\__init__.lua:1: Failed to import package "Willby.Calculator.CalculatorWindow".

... the Rings Online\Plugins\Willby\Calculator\Main.lua:3: Failed to import package "Willby.Calculator".

I re-downloaded and unzipped the Examples package that Narrel posted on the LOTRO forum to see if I had the wrong version of the Examples. But I still don't see a Turbine.Utils in that package...only a Turbine.MathUtils.

So I ask is there a way for me to get Turbine.Utils in the correct spot to make this calculator work? Or will I just have to wait for it to be updated by the creator? Anyone else have a similar problem with the Turbine.Utils package? Would it be possible for someone to copy and paste the old Turbine.Utils file here and I just save it to the Plugin folder?

Thanks in advance for any help.