lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-10-2011, 02:58 PM
The Unscathed

Having Problem with BDRX. Need Help Please.

I've been using a variety of Skins on my various toons, but have been using the BDRX Dressing Room with all of them I think.

I love the big Dressing Room, but am having annoying problems with it.

First of all, I normally run in windowed mode. If I try to view something in the Dressing Room in windowed all I get is the panel on the left for dye options and zoom, but the actual image of my character doesn't appear.

To fix that all I have to do is go to my settings and switch to full screen mode, and then it works fine. I wouldn't like to not have to do that though if possible.

The bigger problem is, even once I have swapped to fulll screen mode, and I get the Dressing Room working - the panel on the left is there and works fine, and the image of my toon is there, big and beautiful... but

... I can only view one piece of armour. If I try to click on a second piece, to try on a set of armour for example, I can't click on anything.

What seems to be the case is there's a Dressing Room overlay on my screen that prevents me clicking on anything in the "background", which is anything on my screen except for a narrow margin at the very edges.

How do I fix this so I can continue clicking on things on my screen while the Dressing Room is open, so I can try on a full armour set at once, instead of having to close the Dressing Room betwen each piece and only see them one at a time?