lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Interface Downloads Discussion > Pre-Beta Interfaces (L)

Unread 09-01-2008, 06:34 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Send a message via MSN to Supermax
Simplicity by Supermax

Just something I've been cooking up in my spare time until MoM is released. I've been experimenting with different ways to make the toolbar smaller, and smaller, while still making it easy to use for newer players.

I've come up with this concept:

Features
- Menu, Crafting, Bag icons are hidden although when hovered over slide up and out of the toolbar
- Fervour is also hidden but when in combat slides out.
- AutoAttack Icon no more!

Entire toolbar topped off with a semi-transparency, so you don't miss what's going on behind the toolbar!

[EDIT]
I'm aware that the pop out buttons may be of concern to those who stack their hotbars above the toolbar. This variation is for those people:

They would both be released as two variations
I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

Last edited by Supermax : 09-01-2008 at 10:43 PM.
Unread 09-06-2008, 06:01 PM
The Undying

Definitely some good ideas, but there are some complications. Due to the way the UI works, just mousing over where the poped-up icons will appear will cause them to show up instead of having to use their minimized form. Also, you won't actually see them pop-out Also, one thing about showing fervor only in combat is that fervor can change when you're out of combat.
Unread 09-06-2008, 09:39 PM
The Undying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enfield
Definitely some good ideas, but there are some complications. Due to the way the UI works, just mousing over where the poped-up icons will appear will cause them to show up instead of having to use their minimized form. true Also, you won't actually see them pop-out what? Also, one thing about showing fervor only in combat is that fervor can change when you're out of combat.maybe it will just be invisible when fervor is 0? or maybe this will be different in MoM?
ten chars.
Unread 09-07-2008, 12:23 PM
The Undying

Send a message via MSN to Supermax
@ Enfield

Yes there is that small area claimed by the icon which will activate the slide out so that the button is visible.

And no there is no visible animation which shows the icon progressively slide-out. I don't think that will be an issue.

The fervour meter is only retracted/not visible when fervour is at 0.