The epic story line continues in Volume II: Book 7 as players are reunited with the Fellowship in Lothlórien! Lothlórien has been expanded east of Nimrodel and west of the Anduin. Access to Lothlórien is not free or easy, however. The Galadhrim are cautious and reclusive - players must earn the trust of the Elves of Lothlórien before entering the Golden Wood. Only the truest of friends will gain access to Caras Galadhon. Players who fail to heed the warnings of the Galadhrim will be shot down by sentries before they set foot within the protected forest.
- Over 50 new quests!
- The epic story continues with 9 chapters and 4 instances!
- New faction: Elves of Lothlórien
Of Immediate interest for our community:
- Corrected several typos in Trait and Item names/descriptions.
- Added an advancement tracker UI that will allow you to track your Legendary Item experience outside of the Legendary Panel.
- Added a new alert which is triggered when a player acquires an item that can be used to start a quest. The player can start the quest by using the item from the inventory UI or by clicking on the alert.
- When effect icons are displaying in separate rows of buffs and debuffs, friendly targets have their debuffs in the top rows, while enemy targets have their buffs in the top rows. This should make it easier for players to spot the most critical effects.
- Buff and debuff icons now display in order of decreasing duration, from left to right. When a buff or debuff expires naturally, this new sorting order should cause fewer icons to move. Players can now select the "Display Debuffs in Separate Row" option from the UI options, under "Misc". If checked, buff and debuff icons display in separate rows.
- Your player vitals display, as well as the vitals display for the targeted enemy or friendly, can now have up to 8 effect icons per row. The smaller, pet, fellow, and raid member vitals displays still have a maximum of 6 effect icons per row. As a result of this change, the invisible box area around the vitals display box was expanded to be twice as tall as it previously was. The new size will prevent players from moving the vitals display to the bottom of their screens.
- Fixed a bug which would not allow objectives, after the fourth, to display on screen for tracked quests.
- Onscreen text for tracked quests is now grouped closer together.
- Collectible bags remember tree expand/collapsed state on item add/remove and bag open/close.
- Added a button to auto-combine relics in the Relic window.
- Effects from monster and in-world object auras will no longer erroneously show up with the "curable" borders around their icons as they cannot be cured except by leaving the influence of the aura.
- All apply-over-time skills and effects such as "Red Haze" will now show duration info in their tooltips.
- Summoning skills such as the Captain's "Call to Arms" will now gray out appropriately when they cannot be used.
- There is now an adjustable option for overall Ambient light intensity in the graphics option page.
- Partial mitigation tooltip values from block, parry, and evade found in the character journal now include the values gained through additional modifiers, such as legendary item relics.
- Keyring tutorial text has been updated for clarity.
- Only usable legendary items will appear in the list of slottable items when slotting items from the Legendary Items panel.
- LI Titles will now appear correctly on your weapons.
- Additional fixes to Quest Guide markers for Epic Volumes I and II.
- More UIs can be skinned, and several fixes have been made.
Read the complete official patch notes here