lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 10-07-2011, 01:47 PM
The Wary

Buffbars Updated Version

In the updated version of Buffbars when I go into options under quickslots it doesn't show the icons for disease etc...says to click edit to edit it but when I try to edit it it doesn't do it. Does anyone know how I can get the icons to show up?
Unread 10-07-2011, 03:11 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I don't use Buffbars - but is that the section that has been disabled due to the new inventory bug?
Unread 10-07-2011, 08:12 PM
The Undying

Send a message via MSN to Kalex
That section was disabled due to the inventory bug. Gotta wait on Turbine to fix the bug.
Unread 10-12-2011, 01:49 PM
The Unscathed
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

That section wasn't disabled. The only section disabled is monitoring of pots for cooldowns.

You can either double click the item to edit it or just select it with a mouse click and then press the edit button. That will bring up a trigger dialog which enables you to slot a pot or skill to popup.