lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > LotRO Wish List (L)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10-15-2008, 04:29 PM
The Wary

Mailbox

There are already about 10,593 different forms of skins to make ur interface screen nice. Is there anyone that is willing to turn away from creating/updating #10,594 and do something about the mailbox? I got excited when I saw a d/l called mail/mailbox...just another skin and where to put the button. What I'd like to see is a real mailbox mod...one that gives u a mailing list to choose from so u don't have to send mail from all your alts every 2 days to be able to mail multiple stacks to them without retyping their names 12 times. I have been hoping LOTRO would finally do it...but they haven't. I mean...I don't even write my name out every time in return address for Christmas cards! I use address labels. If we had a drop down list from the right of the send to who box, it would make things a lot easier and would save a lot of empty 50c "hi" messages just to update who I can send to every 2 days. Thanks for listening to my frustrations.