lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 05-24-2009, 12:05 PM
The Wary

UI Mod Request (Help Me Please lol)

I've been using Dark UI for about a year now, and love it. However, with the new Legendary Item and Traits button, it's a little clunky looking with my layout. So, I'd be extemely appreciative if I could talk someone into modding it for me, it seems the creator isn't around anymore. I've tried, but I really suck at this sort of thing. I've got four things I'd like done to it.

1. I'd like those two buttons moved over with the other buttons on the left hand side, preferrably on top (but bottom would be fine, too).

2. I hate the attack button, absolutely no use for it. I'd like to get rid of it. My main is a hunter, so I'll need a focus bar to replace it. Something simple, nine little bubbles or something. I think a vertical bar just to the left of the hotbars (almost touching them) would look great. If that can't be done, then above either the middle hotbars or the left hand chat panel (which will be moved down once I get rid of the buttons below it).

3. I never use the bag buttons to open my bags, so I'd like to just get rid of them completely. Send 'em to the graveyard.

4. I've also got a Warden, and the Gambit panel is kinda clunky. I'd just like something simple without the flourishes or anything around it.

I'm pretty sure all these can be modded. I play on a 22" widescreen monitor in 1680x1050 resolution. Thanks a lot!!
Unread 05-26-2009, 02:23 PM
The Wary

I use that ui and have changed some stuff.. perhaps its someting like this you are looking for?
But I dont think you can do anything about the focus bar, attack button and gambits.

Last edited by Ebbot : 05-26-2009 at 02:27 PM.
Unread 05-27-2009, 09:27 AM
The Wary

Found the minibutton for MoM that charonthehand made for this UI and added them btw.
Unread 05-31-2009, 03:12 PM
The Undying

Ebbot, that looks pretty good. Maybe you could post that: DarkUI for MoM. Or you could PM BaaIZebub (author of DarkUI) and see if he'll do it or give you permission... whatever I just like that UI.
Unread 06-01-2009, 03:05 AM
The Wary

aye, I have send a PM to him, but: BaaIZebub Last Activity: 01-15-2008