lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > Lua Programming Help (L)

Unread 03-18-2012, 09:00 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Web Spider

Some of you know that I made the crafters plugin, what most don't know is that I had to get the recipe list from another person who has seamed to have fallen off the face of the earth. So I tried to get the information I needed from lotro wiki and the lorebook in order to rebuild my recipe list (there were errors in the original list I received). But every spider I have tried to use so far have came back with just bits of the page and not the information I actually need. Is there any way someone with a lot more experience in that area give me a hand? Such as what crawler do each of you use?
Unread 03-18-2012, 10:00 PM
The Undying

I use my own.

However, if you are just after recipe info, perhaps the info in the Crafting.lua file from Alt Inventory would be of use. It's pretty accurate (far more so than the lorebook) except for the recipes that were added in with U6 - I haven't had time to update it for those recipes yet. It doesn't include any ingredient data, just Profession, Tier, One-shot flag and Default Recipe flag and recipe item id (for learned recipes) for each recipe.
Unread 03-18-2012, 10:37 PM
The Undying

I think I will do that thank you!

I was planning to collect the rest of the data about the recipes though just so that things are more complete, but the data you have already collected will fix the holes in my current list.
Unread 03-19-2012, 07:22 AM
The Undying

Compendium has a crafting tab with material lists for most recipies. I've yet to update it to include some of the recent recipies though.