lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 01-14-2009, 11:19 PM
The Wary

Buffs and Debuff display

Hi, I was wondering if there are any mods that change the buffs and debuffs in LOTRO?

Having played this (and wow) since release, I find wow's display of buffs/debuffs better positioned, larger and easier to glance at and understand.

Any help would be appreciated.
Unread 01-16-2009, 01:13 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

"I find wow's display of .."
I'm afraid you cannot compare WoW's approach for the UI to LOTRO's, since with LOTRO the only thing you can do is skin certain elements. Like with skinning WinAMP or WMP. You cannot apply mods, which adds or changes information of the game.
Unread 02-05-2009, 02:49 AM
The Undefeated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Mouse
"I find wow's display of .."
I'm afraid you cannot compare WoW's approach for the UI to LOTRO's, since with LOTRO the only thing you can do is skin certain elements. Like with skinning WinAMP or WMP. You cannot apply mods, which adds or changes information of the game.
Personally, a few complaints aside, I prefer the LotRO way of doing UI. There are a few things I wish for. But then again there were many things I wished for in WoW that I could not have. I have fewer complaints about LotRO by far.