lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 04-21-2014, 03:12 PM
The Wary

PvMP+ Stopped working need help

I recently installed the PvMP plugin and it worked great. It seemed to patch and suddenly it will not work at all. I still can use the Moors map but not the Infamy tool. Here is what it is saying in game when I try to load PvMP+:

Available Plugins:****BuffBars (2.1.1)****DragBarDemoOne (1.3)****DragBarDemoThree (1.2)****DragBarDemoTwo (1.2)****MMSearch (1.26)****MoorMap (1.26)****MoorMapDefaults (1.26)****MoorMapLoader (1.26)****MoorMapTerminator (1.26)****PvMP+ (2.8)****WardenEase (0.5)****WardenEase2 (2.5)'

As you can see it is in the list of available, But when I try to load it:

...gs Online/PluginData/Shivlog/Nimrodel/AllCharacters/PvMP_Plus.plugindata:1: unexpected symbol
...f the Rings Online\Plugins\PvMP_Plus\DataHandler.lua:62: Unable to parse file!
Unable to load "PvMP+".

Can you possibly give me any ideas here with detailed instructions? I am not very PC savvy ;(
Unread 04-22-2014, 12:37 PM
The Wary
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Re: PvMP+ Stopped working need help

Hello, sorry for the problems you are having, but there should be a pretty simple fix. You listed the error message as the following file:

...gs Online/PluginData/Shivlog/Nimrodel/AllCharacters/PvMP_Plus.plugindata:1: unexpected symbol

Simply browse to that file and delete it. There is no actual data in that file, but its always written and can cause some issues. If you are not comfortable with deleting the file, just rename it to something else. The path to that file should be (from your Documents or My Documents folder):

Documents/The Lord of the Rings Online/PluginData/Shivlog/Nimrodel/AllCharacters/PvMP_Plus.plugindata

Hope that helps!

-Leeo

Last edited by Glubby : 04-22-2014 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Forgot a title.
Unread 04-22-2014, 06:03 PM
The Wary

Great

Thx for all your work. The repair seems to have fixed the issue.