lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 06-14-2009, 07:37 PM
The Wary

Vitals and Buffs Interface

So I understand that the buffs cannot be separated from the vitals. Nor can they be scaled separately from the rest of the vitals interface.

So here's my problem, the buffs are a bit too small so that I can't tell one buff with a green background from another one with a green background without having to mouse over it.

Obvious solution is to scale the Vitals display, but then the whole thing (especially the 3d portrait) becomes pixelated and loses its visual quality.

Is there a way to either change the resolution of the 3d portrait so that it doesn't scale when the vitals are scaled? And if not, is there a mod out there, that has a higher resolution vitals display that can be increased in size without losing its visual quality?
Unread 06-15-2009, 09:30 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

im afraid not :/ Lotro is very restricted when it comes to modding.

There is values to change buff icon size however in skindefinition.xml - I think. However they are not active at the time but that might change when book 8 goes live as Frosty has mentioned much of the code will be enabled then.

And of course there is the promise of dev's UI revamp (they have kinda promised that over a year already) and there has been talk about seperating buffs from vitals alltogether.

But that's just guessing..