lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 11-15-2007, 05:25 AM
The Wary

Vitals Display Idea

i dont know if this would yet be possible or not, as i read that thus far customization of the UI is pretty limited still.

but i'm a bit sick of the way the vitals are displayed with the outstretched bars and all.

so i had this idea where the morale and power indicators wrapped around the character/npc/target portrait, and instead of shifting left or right as it lessened, would drop down from top to bottom

see the attached manipulated image for basic idea. would clean up the screen some when having just vitals showing.

er, as for buffs and affects icons that show with vitals when applicable, i suppose (if possible) could be shifted to display in a centered manner under the vitals then

excuse the poor image- was done with simple Paint heh

if it would be possible to do this, could somebody do it? if not... someone keep it in mind to do it when Turbine breaks down and allows for full customization of the UI please
Attached Images
File Type: bmp vitals.bmp (111.3 KB, 1308 views)
Unread 11-15-2007, 03:07 PM
The Indomitable
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Not possible, sorry. At leas not yet. The bars are hardcoded...

But its a nice idea, would save some space...
Unread 11-15-2007, 04:36 PM
The Wary

oh poo had a feeling that would be the case

well i hope someone likes the idea enough to implement it if/when Turbine let's it be possible to do such things down the road

/begs Turbine 'please please please please please PUHLEASE!'
Unread 11-23-2007, 09:53 AM
The Undying

Personally I would prefer the other way round... remove the images for the Raid UI, only have the name and the bars (and the name's color for class identification). As it is now with the portrait "higher" than the bars it wastes a lot of space for the Raid UI.

Another idea would be (like in xPerl) to make the portrait the same small size like the bars.

Sorane