lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 11-13-2010, 03:57 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Skin file names

Do i have to combine the definition list and the asset id list in the same xml file?

As well, what are the name(s) of the files that i need to make in order for the client to pick up the Skin defintion/artwork?
Unread 11-13-2010, 04:49 PM
The Undying

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking ?

Skindefinition.xml is the only file that you need for the skins - that file controls the rest of the files etc. You can't rename it in any other way or it won't show up in the client's skin selection list. Skin name is defined inside that file using <Skinname> tag.
Unread 11-13-2010, 05:46 PM
The Undying

Was wondering what the routing file name was and where, if any, i placed the UI definitions in?

Irregardless, i found out that the routing file was SkinDefintions.xml and you put the mapping tags above the UI definition tags.

Wasnt sure if their was a Mapping file and a UI Defintion file.
Unread 11-13-2010, 10:45 PM
The Undying

Yes, you put everything in one SkinDefinition.xml file. Both the definition about the sizes and positions, as the graphic files linked to the IDtags. If you do not define a path, the default location for graphic files are in the same folder as the SkinDefinition.xml file. You can make subfolders and put graphic files there.