lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > Lua Programming Help (L)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12-29-2010, 05:05 PM
The Indomitable

Real basic help

Hey there, I've been spending some time digging around the Turbine examples and basically want to learn how to do really simple lua.

If I wanted to learn how to say, make a simple Window, maybe add in a button or two, maybe add a function to a button. Where would I start?

I just have some time on my hands and thought I could spend some of it on very basic Lotro LUA stuff. If this is something that time, effort and a learning capacity cant overcome, and school is the only route then be honest

Thx.