lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > General Authoring Discussion (L)

Unread 01-10-2024, 05:01 PM
The Wary

SequenceBars fork

Hello everyone, i've forked sequence bars adding a new feature, items transfer.
As Thurallor stopped his plugins releases, i will certainly release this as with a new name, like SequenceBarsFork.
But i'm not a huge fan of adding feature like import old config from Thurallor, just for one shot..
Will letting user copy plugin data to a new name sufficient?
Because using same files names for plugin data seem quite dangerous.

Otherwise this let me introduce the new features:
Attached file has to be decompressed inside C:\Users\<user>\Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online\Plugins\Thurallor\

in sequence editor:
[insert special slot]->[Item transfer] will add a slot configuration for transferring items to the shared storage.
- After creating this node drop a item over it to attach it.
- Then insert the bank chest number
- optionally check automatic (but not for the first one of the list)

Géneral options:
- Max user actions per time range
- Max time range for user action
will configure how many transfers occur inside the specified time range.
I really need to improve this 2 options names...

But it's a beta and this file attached to this post is just the folder inside, Thurallor plugins directory, otherwise it's too heavy for attachment...

The only unsolvable bug is the item identification before transfer as other plugin developers know, it's not possible to identify an item by his id inside the bag or equipped, so if an other item with the same name and the selected item is not present, it will try to transfer a non present item...

But i share this early on because it's really useful and i need someone with less latency that us European folks to find the optimals values for transfers rates...

Thanks in advance. And let this be just an introduction i've some other things cooking within lotro companion but dmorcellet is in refactoring process so i did not bother him too much.
Attached Files
File Type: zip SequenceBars-4.19-fork-light.zip (229.1 KB, 337 views)

Last edited by gilzon : 01-10-2024 at 05:19 PM.