lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > Lua Programming Help (L)

Unread 12-07-2010, 04:10 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Need help from Hunter level 48-51

I need to get the hex value for Dazing Blow (a level 48 skill that is replaced at 52 by Improved Dazing Blow). My hunter is higher than 52 so I already have Improved Dazing Blow's hex; but I need the hex for Dazing Blow too.

If you have a hunter in the right level range, easiest way to get the hex is to use Turbine's Combat Quickslots, Bevy O'Bars or any other configuratable quickslot plugin, put Dazing Blow in, then post your PluginData file from that plugin noting which bar/slot Dazing Blow is in. I should be able to figure it out from there.

Unless one of the other authors has already gotten it and wouldn't mind sharing
Unread 12-07-2010, 04:49 PM
The Unscathed

any chance you can fix the kragenbars leveled so it works with BuffBars?
Unread 12-07-2010, 06:15 PM
The Undying

Quote:
Originally Posted by matziq
Actually (and hopefully Kragenwar won't be upset I let the cat out of the bag); Kragenwar and I are collaborating on the next release of KragenBars. We've got most elements in place and when we're ready to release all 9 classes will be present and KragenBars will be completely compatible with BuffBars. I won't speak to timeframe until Kragenwar feels we're solid and have all major bugs worked out.

Actually, that's why I need the hex for Dazing Blow; it's one of the issues yet to be resolved in the new version.
Unread 12-08-2010, 11:09 AM
The Unscathed

Quote:
As a workaround you can load the current version of kragenbars first and then buffbars to have both work together.
Unread 12-10-2010, 09:51 AM
The Unscathed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengoros
As a workaround you can load the current version of kragenbars first and then buffbars to have both work together.
I think I tried that and buffbars works for a few buffs but then stops. I'll try again though.
Unread 12-10-2010, 11:35 AM
The Unscathed

Quote:
I think I tried that and buffbars works for a few buffs but then stops. I'll try again though.
I haven't looked at the kragenbars code. If it add/removes effect listeners then yes you could see a problem where buffbars stops working. Also if you use the plugin manager, that always seems to load buffbars as one of the first.
Unread 12-10-2010, 01:36 PM
The Undying

Kragenbars (my version) only adds, doesn't remove. And the latest version posted should not overwrite, but the fix I used isn't as nice as the one Penegros posted, so it might not be playing nice. As Valdacil mentioned we have a new version coming soon that we are working on together and it has a working fix for the issue. But in the mean time I'll get the original KragenBars posted with the proper fix tonight when I get home.