lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 08-31-2007, 07:28 AM
The Wary

Ui problem after book10 - Scrolling error text

Although most elements can be moved with Ctrl-# etc it seems that after book10 the locations where scrolling error messages occur like "You can not mount here" etc have migrated to the far top left on top of my vitals and target vitals.

Ok this is nto the end of the world but its anoying me and i woul dlove to move these scrolling text windows to someehere more suitable because i cant read them adnthey mess up my vitals display.

Is there a registry entry or some xml file i could make to put this back to proper location or is it on server only

if its on server would anyone you know of be able to reset it for me - "madmac" on "Eldar" European

I tried all the obvious things like make fullscreen huge then small or window huge then small reset UI (which does very little) etc etc it jsut keeps them far top left :¬(

Any help would be loverly even the name of these scrolling text frames so maybe i can makle a fixed.xml for myself

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Unread 09-03-2007, 07:02 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

you probably knew the answer but at this time theres no way to move it.

I would rather wanted it to be gone all together because you can see the same warnings from the chat window aswell

..and do I really need to be reminded that Im out of fervour every time I spam my kill-buttons. I know I am, I dont care and I dont wanna know :s (so kill that damn youre-so-stupid-we-have-to-remind-you-all-the-time-spam-frame)
Unread 09-03-2007, 01:51 PM
The Wary

THanks for replying

yep i would love it gone too but....

how come its moved over the top of my vitals its most anoying and no one seems to help on game GM or on codemasters forums :¬(

If it moved to the top left by itsself there myst be some way of reseting it

I dunno :¬(
Unread 09-04-2007, 03:51 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

my vitals are else where but it did happen to me too so i guess they moved it there for some reason