lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 03-09-2011, 03:40 PM
The Wary

Help with JappMe's SoM Ivy Lotro Store button

Hi everyone,

i'm using JappMe's SoM Ivy skin which i really like. The only thing that nags me a bit is the lotro store button. Now i've read some posts here and there to try and remove that thing but i'm not being sucessful because the code doesn't seem to match the sugestions.

Any help please? Just want that button off my almost perfect toolbar!

EDIT: this one too, no luck
The SkinDefinition file is the place to look for right?

Last edited by Planeswalker : 03-09-2011 at 04:09 PM.
Unread 03-09-2011, 09:25 PM
The Indomitable
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I don't find a JappMe SoM ivy treatment of the LotRO store button in his SkinDefinition.xml at all. I would try adding this to it:

<Mapping ArtAssetID="toolbar_webstore_button_normal" FileName="toolbar/toolbar_webstore_button_normal.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="toolbar_webstore_button_pressed" FileName="toolbar/toolbar_webstore_button_pressed.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="toolbar_webstore_button_rollover" FileName="toolbar/toolbar_webstore_button_rollover.tga"></Mapping>

But then making the FileName=" ... " a transparent tga or whatever you want it to look like. For an example of how to go about it, there is a blank.tga in the base JappMe folder. So you could add:

<Mapping ArtAssetID="toolbar_webstore_button_normal" FileName="blank.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="toolbar_webstore_button_pressed" FileName="blank.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="toolbar_webstore_button_rollover" FileName="blank.tga"></Mapping>

To the JappMe SkinDef to change the store button to show the blank.tga instead of the default store button. This might help you get started understanding what you need to do to get rid of the button.
Unread 03-10-2011, 03:37 AM
The Unscathed

JappMe SoM Ivy is a pre F2P UI. JappMe has made JappMe UI3 (Based on JappMe UI2 available here) which is his only FP UI. Unfortunatly UI3 isn't available here and he's no longer working on it. Everything Lotro related is removed from his website.
Unread 03-12-2011, 06:47 AM
The Undying

I really like JappMe's skins.. too bad he quit :S. Anyone here willing to pickup?-)

-Chiran
Unread 03-12-2011, 08:02 PM
The Undying

I remembered that i had downloaded some times ago the JAPPme ui3.

After some search through old hard disks, i found the file.

This is the file called JAPPMEUI3.ZIP made last by Jappme and with the button store modif in the Skindef.

I will heberge the file for some times on my FTP, where you can dl it if you want.
This is a safe file, and my FTP is safe too.

I did not modified anything contained in that file.

http://www.zoopsie.com/download/jappmeui3.zip

I hope you can find inside what you want